Just because you are a busy mom, doesn’t mean you have to look like you stop carrying about your appearance.
It takes effort to look and feel good, but it doesn’t have to take more than 5-10 minutes to apply your skin care products and makeup on to look fresher and younger!
Watch this tutorial video on how I do it every morning.
Now, my sister Anna Muntean (world renowned makeup artist) helped me with this video, but you really can do it easily by yourself, just pay attention to the tips Im giving you there.
I didn’t name any of the products, because you can achieve this look with the basic products that are most likely already on your vanity table.
But for those curious minds, here is my personal list:
- Sunscreen – Natura Bisse’ 50 SPF
- Liquid Foundation – Dior – beige 021
- Eye Concealer – Marc Jacobs 02
- Bronzer – Dior or Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Blush – Dior
- Eye Shadow – Artdeco – nude
- Mascara – Tom Ford
- Lip Gloss – Chanel – clear or light pink
Have fun trying new products, playing with makeup and simply being a girl!